Promoting Your Business Effectively
Stop spinning your wheels trying to attract the right customers to your business. Use this proven framework to attract the right people to your business. This class will help you:
- Easily identify where to start and what to prioritize as you promote your business
- Give you a filter to judge which platforms are effective for your business
- Provide a strategy on what steps to take next
Understand the cycle of promoting your business effectively to grow your business the way you've always wanted to.
More Than Just a Logo
Building a brand that connects with the right people requires strategy and the proper approach. Use this data-driven framework to begin building a brand that connects with your customers. This class will help you:
- Build brand assets around a framework that makes sense for your business
- Clarify your messaging to speak to the correct group of customers
- Understand the difference between personal and business brands and how they work together
- Master the practical applications of branding in the real world
Get a realistic understanding of what branding is, what is should look like for your business and how to begin using it to grow your small business.
Write a Marketing Plan (that works)
Being strategic about how you spend your time, money and effort will deliver better results. Use this data-driven approach to craft a strategic marketing plan that utilizes your existing marketing assets and gives you a framework to build on. This framework will help you:
- Identify who your ideal customers are
- Set bite-size actionable goals you can manage day-to-day
- Measure success and adjust for even better performance
Rather than a confusing document full of corporate-speak, you will walk away with a practical marketing plan that is laser-focused and helps you produce results for your business.
Using Social Media to Reach More Buyers
Want strong sales this season? Learn 10 ways to use social media to add more to your bottom line. In this class, you will learn:
- The must-have tricks to re-engage interested visitors
- Clever ways to educate your customers on your products and services
- The secret to keeping your followers engaged
We will talk in broad terms about using social media but you will also leave this class with an action plan on what to post, when to post and how often.
Be effective and efficient.
- Grow your email list creatively
- Use segmentation to be more effective in your marketing efforts
- Utilize automation to bring a constant stream of new clients into your sales funnel
Begin taking advantage of this indispensable tool to add more to your bottom line.
SEO & PPC
Want to get found online? Need better returns from your marketing? The secret to being easily found by your ideal customers is a combination of SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay-per-click). These two topics are the buzzwords people are asking about left and right. But the buzz is for good reason because when utilized correctly, this dynamic combination can help your customers find you easily. You will learn:
- Basic guidelines to audit your own website to determine your own SEO status
- How to establish keywords to target in your SEO and advertising strategies
A strategic mixture of these approaches will yield both long-term and instant results for your business.
CLARIFYING YOUR MESSAGE
In order to start promoting your business, you need to find the voice of your brand. We help you determine your voice, goals, and where your brand is headed so that you are able to clarify the message you send to your clients. If you’re branding isn’t helping you connect with the right people and working on your behalf, then it’s time to clarify your message!
We offer standard packages & customized packages for each client. These packages include building assets such as a logo, tagline, and website. Assets such as these will help capture your brand’s personality and connect you with your dream clients. Here at The Social Brand we set ourselves apart from the competition by providing real photography and videography that captures you and the people working at your business. This allows potential clients to get to know who you are, and begin to trust you.